An insurance company can reject back a legitimate claim initially for many reasons; one reason is often incorrect data entries. The beauty of electronic medical billing software ensures these situations are minimised as the systems pickups any coding errors. As a patients’ health record is updated electronically the coding is automatically checked by the software and results in a claim resolution being created without the need to repeatedly re-file the claim.
There is a wide range of excellent efficient electronic medical billing solutions available which ultimately allows medical practices to concentrate and focus on their patients’ needs and requirements; which is absolutely the goal of any medical establishment.
CollaborateMD is committed to providing the best services which allows their customers to becoming the best in your field and offer your patients the highest quality healthcare service.
Let’s look at the reasoning for choosing CollaborateMD’s medical billing software, why it’s required and what you gain from it:
- An electronic medical billing system is now required as part of HIPAA; all claims are now to be sent electronically.
- All software is well priced, cost-effective and stands above the competitors for value and quality.
- Experienced customer services and technical support available to ensure that your system is running at the highest performing levels at all times.
- No need to manually fill out claims, no stress only quick and highly efficient services.
- Updates as and when any changes to the software at no extra cost.
In 1996 HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, was created help make improvements to the US healthcare system by President Bill Clinton. Initially it was implemented to ensure health insurance coverage to employees and their families’ members when they lost their employment or also had to change their employment.
Title II of HIPAA was also introduced to ensure there was a national standard implemented within the profession for all electronic transactions. This was known as Administrative Simplifications (AS).
CollaborateMD implemented their electronic medical billing software to meet all the criteria of HIPAA and now knows what to do in order to provide the best medical billing software service to its current and potential customers.
If you wish to speak with them further contact them today and find out more as to why their services will provide your business with all it requires.